we are hiring a new crew!
- Assist in the preparation of food and cooking (such as fry, stir, grill)r.
- Assist in preparation of food and cooking (such as fry, stir, grill)
- Maintaining cleanliness
- Working together as a team
- Assist service crew whenever needed
- Responsible for all culinary duties, including productions, preparation, cleaning, opening setup, and closing
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- WP holder, Singaporean or PR holder only.
- Training will be provided
- Prior experience is a plus
- Possess Hygiene Certification an added bonus
- Positive working attitude and good communication skills
- Detailed, energetic, and highly motivated
- Experienced working at Japanese restaurant experience is strongly preferred.
- Possess skills in the proper handling of kitchen equipment
- Cheerful pleasant personality with a positive mindset
- Advanced Proficient in cooking such as fry, stir, grill.
- Experienced working at a Japanese restaurant experience is strongly preferred. to company performance.
6 days a week
* Time and break to be confirmed
115 Amoy St #01-04, Singapore 069935
Kitchen staff: S$3,000 ~ (depending on the skills and experiences)
sommelier: S$4,500 ~ (depending on the skills and experiences)
AWS (1 month)
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave and Medical Leave will be according to MOM rules
- Meal (1 time a day)
- Cashless medical insurance
- Uniform will be provided
- Uniform laundry service
- OT Transportation Allowance
* Variable Bonuses and Monthly Sales Incentives may be provided but subject to company performance.